The Jacket Potato Diet

Is there a way of losing weight, just by eating potatoes? It may sound hard to believe, but potatoes have been called a super food, by some food nutritionists, and eating a healthy diet, which contains lots of potatoes, can help you lose weight. It is also very important, to include other fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet also.

In the past, I have mentioned the jacket potato diet, to some of my friends, and they thought that the weight I had recently lost, could not have been because of eating potatoes. My friends know me well, and
they did not believe, that I was eating, what sounded like a boring diet. After convincing them that it was the truth, I gave them all a few recipe ideas, so that they too, could give it a try.

I showed them, that instead of using high fat jacket potato fillings such as butter and cheese, you could change them for healthier options, such as low fat cottage cheese, sour cream and beans. By simply mixing fresh carrot, peppers and a small amount of honey into the low fat cottage cheese, it could be turned into a full healthy meal in minutes.

In the last few months of 2009, I managed to get my weight back to what it used to be, and that was simply by eating a healthy diet which included potatoes, and also using a diet program to keep me constantly on track. It was hard, but the diet program really helped. I am the kind of person that needs a routine, to lose weight, and keep it off, and so far, I am doing extremely well.

If this sounds like you, and you want to shed a few pounds, then the jacket potato diet could be for you. Don't think of it as some kind of tough regime, it is not. Eating potatoes with healthy fillings, is a great way of losing weight, and keeping it off.

I didn't just eat potatoes. Find out the exact program i used to lose weight, and keep it off. I lost 9lbs in 11 days. You can too. Click Here